Monday, December 13, 2010

Finding Noel - A Christmas Novel





“My mother used to tell me that angels walk the earth disguised as people.
Tonight I am a believer.”
(Mark Smart from Finding Noel, page 10)
I thought I’d just post a short comment on a book I read on Sunday! The 304-page book Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans is a Christmas novel that is definitely worth to read. The story is about two people and how life had dealt them one body blow after another. It is about faith, trust and love and it is about how one simple act of kindness can change a life forever. If you need a tear-jerking, heart-warming story in this cold winter season, you should absolutely get yourself a copy of Finding Noel, make yourself a cup of tea and find a cozy corner to read. It’s worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment