Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crafts, crafts, crafts...

The Christmas season is almost here and I've been surfing the net to find new ideas for presents...
Wow, some people really have awesome blogs with great ideas and I've actually been trying out a few things although school is also keeping me busy... But I love making things and so this year I started to sew.

I started out with a few little bags:
These were the first attempts.
And then I did some with my own pattern...
After sewing I decided to crochet a little bit... (Why not try out all the different types of crafts?! :) ):
Photo prop: Baby dino/dragon hat
I was really amazed at my crocheting skills since it's been almost twenty years that I crochet the last time (elementary school.). 
So, now I'm surfing the net again to try something new to do... Let's see what I come up with next... (Any suggestions?)

No comments:

Post a Comment